OMS is excited to announce a new feature of our website and blog – the Ask OMS section. Our intent is for you to ask questions, so that we can provide you relevant answers to any questions you may have about our company, people or architecture in general.
Have a question? Just ask!
Our first Ask OMS blog entry is the answer to a question that we get asked all the time, “What are Odle McGuire Shook’s top projects located in Indianapolis?” We have many favorites, but we’ve compiled a top 10 list below:
1. Butler Bowl
2. Schwitzer Student Center & Smith Mall @ University of Indianapolis
3. University High School, Carmel (North Indianapolis)
4. Christel House Academy
5. Indiana Vietnam and Korean War Memorials
6. Second Presbyterian Church
7. Skyline Club, One America Building, 36th Floor
8. IU Medical Research Library Building, Indiana University- Indianapolis
9. Holiday Park Reflective Pool
10. St. Paul Episcopal Church
Many of these buildings or structures you might already know, but we challenge you to explore Indy and visit all ten!